Beautiful Chairs: The Leaf Lounge Chair




It can't possibly come as a surprise, but I love wire chairs :) Whether it's the HAY Hee Lounge Chair, the Bertoia Diamond Chair or the Pastoe SM05 Chair, I love them all! I didn't yet know the Arper Leaf Lounge Chair though, but isn't it great? It was designed by design team Lievore Altherr Molina (consisting of three designers who joined forces: Alberto Lievore, Jeanette Altherr and Manel Molina). I love the contrast between the organic leaf shape of the chair (and the cushion!) and the cool wire steel. Scroll down to find out how to get it with a discount this week at my sponsor MisterDesign :)



Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


Get this fantastic chair with a discount at MisterDesign!




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Beautiful Chairs: The Leaf Lounge Chair"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved