Incredible Series : Mirrored Furniture



I absolutely love Mirrors and they are totally the thing to go for when you would like to jazz up your home ! When I see something I adore, I love to share and here I am sharing some pictures of 'mirrored furniture' at GrahamandGreen.

It is so so gorgeous and totally lust worthy, at least a couple of pieces would definitely be a great addition to any home. These go into my incredible series due to the sheer genius of the use of mirror (check out the dressing table)in the furniture. Drool..

Check out and admire the awesome pieces !


Dressing Table



Console Table



Dressing Table and Stool




Mirrored Console Table and Mirror




Mirrored Side Table




50s Style Mirrored Dressing Table and Mirror




Angled Chest of Drawers




Mirrored Bedside Table




Mirrored Media Cabinet





Share your views...

0 Respones to "Incredible Series : Mirrored Furniture"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved