A Nordic Christmas



I really love christmas, always have. Unfortunately everyone around me hates the holiday :) My parents always seek sunnier places during this season and my boyfriend longs for the day when that 'darned christmas tree' can leave the house and everything can go back to normal. I love it: listening to the slightly melancholic music while looking at the beautiful window displays.. My favourite songs are this one, this one and this one.

If you're looking for some lastminute Christmas deco inspiration, make sure to check out my Nordic Christmas Pinterest Board. You'll also find things there like free printable graphic wrapping paper, in case you don't have enough -- or are not brave enough to face the gloomy weather or the christmas crowds :) 

Enjoy the season and hug the people closest to you! I'll be back after christmas -- after my home office paint job and hallway renovation :)


Follow Nordic Days (Flor Linckens)'s board ✚ Nordic Christmas ✚ on Pinterest.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "A Nordic Christmas"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved