My Week in Instagram Shots



I've had a few pretty busy weeks! I've painted my living room, hallway, office and kitchen. I worked full-time and had someone over to wallpaper my hallway. My boyfriend hung my Eames Hang it All and Massive lamp. We've assembled the cupboard in the office. And somewhere in between I've been writing my bachelor thesis :) -- if you're curious: it's about this guy (click). So here's a visual representation of the last 1,5 week :) I bought a lot of green bulbs, mostly hyacinths because they smell so good. They really brighten up the place! Combined with the relatively warm and sunny weather (for this time of year) it feels like spring has already started in my home :) 
By the way: you can follow me on instagram here.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "My Week in Instagram Shots"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved