Design on a Budget: IKEA vs OYOY




I show a lot of expensive design on my blog. Because not everyone can afford this I also have a category on my website called Design on a Budget. Because although buying the original product is usually better, buying a cheaper interpretation of the same idea might sometimes be a more reasonable option :) I have for example compared the shelves by VIPP with the Botkyrka Shelves by IKEA and the String Shelves vs the IKEA Gallo shelves. Today I'm also offering you 2 choices if you're looking for graphic home textiles: the beautiful OYOY textiles (blankets, cushions) (€55-150) versus the more budgetfriendly IKEA Nävviva cushion (€3,95) that you see in the first photo. They're not quite look-a-likes but I think they have the same feel :) Which one do you prefer? 










Share your views...

0 Respones to "Design on a Budget: IKEA vs OYOY"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved