IKEA PS 2014 Press Release Paris | The Instagram Shots




Today was the big presentation of the new IKEA PS 2014 collection in Paris. I was unfortunately not lucky enough to be there, but a lot of beautiful photos appeared on Instagram today :) I like what I see! My absolute favourite items are the tiny mirrors, the big floor lamps, the wooden table by Tomek Rygalik, the minimalistic white table and the customizable cupboards by Tomás Alonso (that remind me of Muuto's Stacked in a way). Some of these items are already available the way: officially the collection will be released in april, but I was in the IKEA today and I already spotted the beige rug (that was designed by Margrethe Odgaard) and the geometrically printed cushions! Here are some shots of the new collection. From the second photo onwards, click on the photo to go to the original Instagram feed.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4








Share your views...

0 Respones to "IKEA PS 2014 Press Release Paris | The Instagram Shots"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved