More (non-PS) IKEA items planned for April!




It's been a very IKEA friendly week on Nordic Days this week ;) And contrary to what might seem (if you've been reading the articles this week) there are indeed more new products expected in the largest Swedish furniture concern besides the IKEA PS items :) Below you'll find some lovely new items like the Mästerby kitchen step stool (from recycled plastic) and the Knopparp portable sofa that you can take with you in the bus (available in grey and yellow). I already got myself the graphic black and white Nävviva cushion (designed by Linda Sjunnesson) when I was in the IKEA this week. That's when I took a photo of the new IKEA Sillerup rug with my iPhone. Because there don't seem to be any photos online yet I'll post my own less-than-perfect photo because I think you shouldn't miss it ;) It's €100 by the way, the rug next to it was €29,95.





Share your views...

0 Respones to "More (non-PS) IKEA items planned for April!"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved