Inspiring Homes: Black and White in Malmö




I've spotted this pretty black and white Swedish home in Malmö on Dos Family! I'm amazed with this black kitchen. The owners of this home (Sara & Kristian) made that cupboard themselves after they'd measured up their glasses :) I like the contrast between the pastel pink and the black! The wardrobe in the bedroom is equally smart in design; you'd have no choice but to keep your clothing collection neat and compact!

And I probably won't have to repeat that I love those Arne Jacobsen Series 7 chairs :) The apartment feels so bright and airy.. I'm not sure I could live without a wall between the bathroom and the bedroom though! :)





Share your views...

0 Respones to "Inspiring Homes: Black and White in Malmö"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved