Great Design: Ligne Roset Felt Chair




It's unlikely that you'll ever come across anyone who loves chairs more than I do :) And sometimes I see a chair and immediately know that this will become a classic. As a Nordic design lover I really like materials like bright wood and felt. I think the felt material of this Ligne Roset Felt Chair, that was designed by design duo Delo Lindo and produced by Ligne Roset in 2012, makes it very special. It's a true beauty!
Scroll down and find out how to get your hands on a Ligne Roset Felt Lounge Chair with a significant discount! :)


Click on the logo of my sponsor MisterDesign to find out how to 
get the Lounge Chair with a €77 discount (valid until may 7th) :)




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Great Design: Ligne Roset Felt Chair"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved