Great Design: Tom Dixon Copper Shade



I have always had a weakness for the designs of Tom Dixon. (Curious? You can find a Nordic Days article about this talented designer and his inspiring background here.) I wouldn't mind hanging one of his copper pendant lamps over my dining room table. The reflection effect is really cool! As you will probably know copper is still a big trend right now, but I also feel that this simple design has a timeless feel about it :) It's great on its own but I also really like the combination of several lamps in a group. Find out how to get this lamp with a discount by scrolling down!



Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7





Share your views...

0 Respones to "Great Design: Tom Dixon Copper Shade"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved