Interior Styling by Coco Lapine Design in Berlin



Once again I love the styling that Sarah from Coco Lapine Design did for Fantastic Frank Berlin. It was a collaboration with the German brand Llot Llov (that produces lamps and furniture pieces). Many of the prints that are on show were made by Sarah herself (and some of these will be put up for sale in her shop soon). I love the brightness of this apartment although this might be a little too minimalistic, even for me :) But I think this works great when it concerns a home that is up for sale; I think it will make it easier for potential buyers to see themselves in this home :)






Share your views...

0 Respones to "Interior Styling by Coco Lapine Design in Berlin"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved