My Week in Instagram Pictures



I've had a quiet week - no classes - and I only had to work four days so I finally had some days to invest in my blog. Unfortunately there was also a funeral this week, from a beloved work colleague. Sad, sad day. Yesterday my third semester at the university started so I'll have to buck up: three courses on American Studies. Just five courses left and then I can actually call myself a proper historian :) Hope you all have a great week ahead of you! 

PS Hopefully that third photo will help me win that Normann Copenhagen Block Table :) I  really appreciated the abundance of light in my home in the past few days by the way!




Share your views...

0 Respones to "My Week in Instagram Pictures"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved