Inspiring Homes: That Nordic Feeling



Today I'll offer you a glimpse into the beautiful home of Rikke from That Nordic Feeling. This journalist and historian (like me! :)) is not just a very talented blogger, she is also a very sweet person -- as you will discover soon enough when you interact with her (for example on her Instagram account). 

This lady truly loves the city she's based in: sparkling Copenhagen! I've just been there once but I will get to go there again in a few weeks for a Photography and Styling Masterclass! So I really like Rikke's city shots that she uploads occasionally. Her Danish heritage is also obvious from the fact that she has a profound love for Danish Midcentury Modern design, that I happen to share with her :) I'll have a Arne Jacobsen chair, By Lassen Kubus, Architectmade (Kristian Vedel) bird, Panton Flowerpot lamp or Kay Bojesen monkey any time of the day!

I've been following Rikke for quite a long time now! What I really like about her website are her DIY's (especially this one is quite famous on The Internet) and the category where she asks interior lovers (varying from us mortal interior bloggers to the people behind By Lassen) about their favourite corner. And last but not least: the wonderful pictures of her Copenhagen home that show Rikke's attention for detail and love for flowers and graphic posters. Here we go!


I must confess that this last photo from her dining table originates from her old home, as she hasn't posted a new one, except for this one - which is beautiful, but felt a little too 'sunny' to post here :) 

All photos by Rikke from That Nordic Feeling, used with kind permission :)




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Inspiring Homes: That Nordic Feeling"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Inspired Home Design Blog All Rights Reserved